Monday, February 4, 2013

Holidays in Review

Bonjour mes amis!

With the busy holidays now over (admittedly I MAAYYYBE I stretched them out a bit, as it is now February) I realize it is impossible to recount all of the adventures of the past few weeks...

Not to sacrifice the good for the perfect: you can find my best attempt at a photo summary of this past holiday season- my mothers visit, my sister's prolonged stay (and our adventures in the UK and The Netherlands), and of course Christmas in Paris! This holiday was so much fun- I loved showing my family the city I love so much, listening to them butcher the language (ha! :) ) and spending the most amount of time with my sister since I visited her two years ago in India. I feel very fortunate to have such a fun-loving, tight-knit family to enjoy the holidays (and each-other) with every year. Moving to a different country this year has ironically reminded me of my roots- and that the importance and love of family could never be impeded by distance or time.

And may this serve as a happy (much belated) holidays to all of you near and far!

Midnight in Paris stairs

Notre Dame Christmas Morning Mass

Stockings following us around the world!

Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge

Road Trip to the Beaches of Normandy

American Cemetery- Normandy Beaches

Loved walking/biking the streets with these two!

Grand Palais

Greer's first welcome to Holland- BIKES!

Delft, The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment